MMT SEARCHNET THE #1 PRODUCT TO TAKE YOUR MARKETING TO THE NEXT LEVEL
MMT Searchnet is a powerful research platform that provides accurate, current and comprehensive real estate data, along with property ownership records and sales transaction information to real estate, real estate appraisal, construction, real estate development, financing, and related industries.
Our data is linked directly to most county tax records and includes warranty and trust deeds, along with mortgage and foreclosure history.
No Credit Card Required
We Make Searching Property Information Easy!
A subscription to MMT SearchNet includes such features as:
- The ability to set-up your own custom search criteria with 25 different search options (including pre-foreclosures, unlisted properties, absentee owners, and more) along with 65 exportable fields. Save your searches and get notifications whenever activity occurs in the saved search area.
- Mapping capabilities using shape tools or a radius search from any property. View results in multiple ways including street and road view, along with parcel boundaries.
- Locate Opportunity Zones for potential investments.
- Custom graphs and charts displayed in a colorful, visual format suitable for printing or inserting in a presentation.
- Market Trend Reports for lenders, closing agents, builders, and real estate agents giving a comprehensive overview of the local real estate market. Custom research and analysis reports are also available upon request.
- Prospecting tools to target your marketing efforts and maximize your outreach.
- MLS integration available including the MMT Report and Search capability.
- MLS data viewable on MMT Maps allows for side by side comparison of MLS solds and off-MLS sales.
- Unsurpassed customer support and training with knowledgeable, real people.
With MMT SearchNet, you are sure to stand out from the competition and take your business to the next level.
If you would like to learn more about our product just click on the Free Trial button above and start your free 3 day trial.